Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Full time position. 1st Shift. Benefits package offered.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or email.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, or credit bureaus.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit and Collections preferred
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of ADP DealerServices
- Candidates will be detailed-oriented, good with time management, and great customer service skills.
Finance and Insurance Assistant/Title Clerk
Full time position. 1st Shift. Benefits Package offered.
- Process title work – Entails reassigning titles with proper purchaser and lien holder info, going out to the Secretary of State, applying for Dealer Resale Titles, CVR experience is a plus and knowledge of processing titles in other states is helpful
- Submit credit applications. Knowledge of credit submittal procedures & pulling/reading credit bureau reports helpful
- Prepare loan documentation, review signed documents for accuracy, sending loan documents to Lenders for funding and follow up with Lenders if additional information and/or correction is needed to fund
- Complete sold truck deals in ADP DealerServices system. Knowledge of ADP system a plus
- Create files for new and used truck inventory
- Assist with floor plan audits
- 1-3 years minimum experience in title work/dealership sales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of ADP DealerServices
- Candidates will be detailed-oriented, good with time management, good multi-tasker and great customer service skills
We are looking for an experienced diesel mechanic. The purpose of this position is to provide quality preventive maintenance service and all other major repairs to all scheduled vehicles, with safety as the number one goal.
Typical Job Duties
- Responsible for total maintenance and upkeep of customer and/or M & K trucking fleet
- Troubleshoot and complete repairs to all aspects and systems of the truck
- Work closely with service writers and service manager
- Keep correct documentation of all parts used and lines in the repair order
- Present a valid Michigan Vehicle Mechanic Certificate or Training Permit
Heavy Lifting (50lbs), loud noises, and a lot of bending and twisting.
Plenty of light and room to work; safe environment.
Equipment and Machines Used
All employee-owned tools; the more expensive and larger tools are provided by M&K Quality Truck Sales.
Must be a graduate of a Technical School where the skills were learned or have equivalent experience. Must be licensed to work in the State of Michigan as Mechanic.
Job Knowledge/Skills Required
- ASE Certification
- CDL license with a clean DMV
- Basic computer skills to operate today’s diagnostic electronic tools
- Hydraulic experience
- Electrical troubleshooting abilities
- Engine training from specific engine manufacturers
- Drive train familiarity
- Ability to perform tire work
- Steering and suspension specialties
- Ability to perform PM’s
- Personal level of tool ownership and inventory
Outside Part Sales
Medium/Heavy duty parts department seeking experienced parts sales candidate. Candidates will possess outstanding communication skills and strong sales aptitude. Previous parts sales experience with industry knowledge preferred. Competitive salary with full benefits package offered.
Used Truck Sales
Medium/Heavy duty sales department seeking experienced used truck salesperson. Candidate will be self-motivated with strong sales aptitude. Previous experience in truck sales preferred. Paid commission along with full benefit package offered.
We are looking for an independent casual driver. The purpose of this position is to transfer vehicles on demand. QUALIFICATIONS: Must have CDL-A License and DOT physical med card.